Rules of the Kanetix contest
- Participants must be over 18 years of age and must be residents of Canada.
- To enter the contest: participants must like both the Kanetix.ca and Cresent Street Grand Prix Facebook pages and must leave a comment directly on the post dedicated to the contest.
- Deadline for participation in the contest is the 26th of May, 2017, 11:59 pm EST
- Winner will be determined by a Computer Generated draw.
- One prize of value up to CAD 1900$.
The prize package for two (2) will include:
- Transportation to/within Montreal, Quebec (valued at $300)
- Accommodation for three 3 nights (June 8, 9, 10 2017) in the beautiful hotel Le Méridien Versaille (1808 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, Montreal, QC, H3H 1E5, Canada)-(valued at $1400)
- Food – Restaurants/ Gift Cards for Restaurants on Crescent Street Montreal, Quebec (valued at $200)
Prize must be accepted as awarded. The prize is not transferable. The prize is not redeemable for cash.
- The winner will be notified by phone or email within 10 days of naming the winner to understand the logistics of delivering the prize.
- In all cases, the persons specified in section 12 of the Rules respecting publicity contests from the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux; employees, representatives or mandatary must be excluded from participating.
- Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the board only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.